Click above to visit the Automoblox Store
It wouldn't be an Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes without giving away something from Automoblox. This year we have the toy car company's newest and most exclusive model: the T9-SE Signature Series. The first truly limited edition Automoblox model, the T9-SE will be produced in a small run of only 2,000 units, and we have one to give away (NOTE: the actual prize will still be sealed in its original packaging). The T9-SE is based on the T9 pickup but features silver and red emblems, the signature of designer Patrick Calello himself, metallic black connectors, a painted pick-up bed and specially decorated people inside the cab. As regular readers of Autoblog know, we're big fans of these heirloom quality toy cars and many of us count ourselves as customers. Make sure to enter to win the T9-SE Signature Series by following the instructions below.
How to Enter:
- Leave a single comment on this post (if you leave two or more, all of your comments will be disqualified)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person during entry period
- This entry period begins 4:00 PM EST on Tuesday, December 16th and ends at 12:00pm EST on Wednesday, December 17th. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive one Automoblox T9-SE Signature Series (ARV: $40.00) Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here
Congratulations to Tim, who was the winner of the 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes - Day 1! If you're Tim, please check your email and verify your eligibility. If you're not Tim, comment on this post for your chance to win a limited edition Automoblox T9-SE Signature Series!