Economy takes a bite, Aston Martin driver delivering pizzas
It's pretty clear to even the casual observer that the economy is in the tank. We've all seen the recent unemployment figures (the highest since 1993), not to mention the potential loss of three million jobs if the Detroit 3 go under. And what about the New York bankers, Orange County real estate agents and Silicon Valley venture capitalists? Well, here's one option: strapping a Domino's sign on the roof of your DB7 and slinging pizzas. Or maybe Domino's is bringing back 30 minutes or it's free promotion and they needed speedier rides.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX