Click above to visit Motorbooks.com
We begin our 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes with a few items to bolster your library of auto-related books. All three come courtesy of Motorbooks, the world's leading publisher and distributor of enthusiast books. The first, Nissan GT-R: Legendary Performance, Engineering Marvel, is a coffee table book that chronicles the recent history of the Nissan GT-R from the R32 to today's R35. If you like looking at large, full color pictures of the world's hottest car, this one's for you. The second book is called Barris Cars of the Stars and pairs the famous custom car builder with his A-list clients, everyone from the Beach Boys to Barry White. Finally we have a curious little paperback called You Are What You Drive that features illustrations of particular models accompanied by clinical and comical examinations of what those vehicles say about their owners. All three would make great gifts for your auto-obsessed loved one, so read up on how to enter below. Also visit Motorbooks.com for more auto-related reading that would fit nicely in someone's stocking.
How to Enter:
- Leave a single comment on this post (if you leave two or more, all of your comments will be disqualified)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person during entry period
- This entry period begins 12:30 PM EST on Monday, December 15th 2008 and ends at 12:00pm EST on Tuesday, December 16th. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive one copy of each of the following books: Nissan GT-R: Legendary Performance, Engineering Marvel (ARV: $40.00), Barris Cars of the Stars (ARV: $30.00) and You Are What You Drive (ARV: $19.99). Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here