Fuel efficient technologies, vehicles losing out to financial crisis at GM
Similarly, the plug-in requires engineering hours that would have to be paid for. It's ironic that politicians want to force the Detroit automakers to build greener vehicles but, until the Big Three get a cash infusion, it can't happen. Similarly, even more efficient versions of conventional drivetrains are being pushed back. GM has two new engines coming that were supposed to be shown to media this coming week. In light of the current situation that briefing has been canceled. It's not clear if the introduction of the engines themselves has been delayed, but odds are that that will be the case.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models