International Car of the Year announces Earth, Wind & Power Awards
Last year marked the first-ever Earth Angel (what's with the old music references here?) award, which is awarded to the automaker that's making the biggest eco-strides in all of autodom. Last year, the inagural trophy went to GM. That seems unlikely to be repeated this year.
[Source: Road and Travel]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies