Wrightspeed X1, a casualty of our economic woes
Instead of making his own line of green sportscars, Wright will focus on just the drivetrain, hoping to sell batteries, motors and controllers to other upstart manufacturers. We can see how this might make sense - if one company does all of the research and development for the assorted powertrain components, it should make it cheaper to get a new EV project off the ground. We hope it works. Thanks for the tip, Why not the LS2/LS7!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models