As you may have noticed, there's been a lot of CNG and LPG car news coming from Europe recently. Considered a solid option in countries like Germany, Italy and France, CNG and LPG are backed up by a significant number of manufacturers selling certified or factory-installed ways to use the fuel in your car. In order to benefit from this demand, Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. has celebrated the inauguration of a new delayed-OEM (DOEM) installation facility in Pisa, Italy. This factory will receive vehicles directly from manufacturers and will install its CNG or LPG kits. The company has also two additional factories in Livorno, Italy and Czakram, Poland. The company currently has the capacity to convert about 100,000 cars per year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies