Chevy Volt will cost GM $750 milllion
Still, GM seems to have learned an important lesson as it fell far behind in hybrid technology, which was another extremely expensive bit of kit to create and the court of public opinion has dictated that the cost is worth it. So, despite the fact that The General won't make any money on the Volt until around 2016, don't expect the automaker to put the brakes on the program any time soon.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models