Import carmakers leasing acres of coast to store unwanted vehicles
Just a couple years ago, a big deal was made out of the fact that thousands of Dodge Dakotas and Rams were piled up in parking lots across Michigan. Now it seems the only way an automaker isn't storing hoards of vehicles is if they've stopped making cars and trucks all together. Something tells us the deals for 2008 models are going to be even better than they are now. And we're not just talking Calibers and Rangers. Thanks for the tip, Rene!
[Source: Reuters | Image:David McNew/Getty]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies