Norway electric car sales hit record as Buddy finds buyers
After some false starts the Th!nk City is finally rolling out of the factory doors, contributing greatly to the sales rise. Although they have only moved 111 units so far this year, that number is expected to greatly increase in December. Indeed, the demand should soon outstrip supply as the factory only has the logistics in place currently to build 10 a day. The Oslo dealership sold 19 of the lithium-powered cars last Tuesday alone. Hit the jump for video of a bunch of Buddies boogieing about the town. Thanks to Sindre for the Norwegian help!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models