If the picture above is any indication, the 25 Hours of Thunderhill could be called off again before the day is through. After several minor contacts on the back section, including one car that left the track but couldn't be seen by either the safety crew or the other drivers, track officials pulled out the yellow flag to extricate the car and revaluate the fog. After the pace car led the pack for a few laps, the green flagged dropped and the racing resumed.
As of 8:15 AM, the leader board is as follows:
1. #70 Team Trimex/Fall-Line Motorsports - 2005 BMW M3
2. #98 Team Larry Miller Racing - 2007 Ford Mustang – 12 laps behind
3. #16 Team Dreams Motorsports - 2009 Honda Civic – 13 laps behind
4. #6 Team RP Motorsport - 2008 Ford Mustang FR500S – 13 laps behind
5. #29 Team Mazdaspeed/Team MER 2 - 2006 Mazda MX-5 – 13 laps behind
If you're looking for the results of a particular team, let us know in comments and we'll get you the details in quick order.
UPDATE: The live timing page is back online!