2008 25 Hours of Thunderhill: Fog sucks, race postponed
With a thick blanket of fog covering Thunderhill, officials have turned on the red caution light and postponed the race until visibility improves. All the teams are back in the pits and a driver/crew meeting is about to commence. So with 17 hours and 17 minutes left, it's in God's hands. But if this morning was any indication, we might not be back to racing until after 8 AM PST tomorrow. Stay tuned...
UPDATE: We just got back from the driver's meeting and got word that the organizers will be checking with the national weather service periodicially, give updates on conditions every hour and if they give the go ahead to resume the race, the teams will have 30 minutes to prep before heading back to the track. During that time, no work can be performed to the vehicles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies