With a thick blanket of fog covering Thunderhill, officials have turned on the red caution light and postponed the race until visibility improves. All the teams are back in the pits and a driver/crew meeting is about to commence. So with 17 hours and 17 minutes left, it's in God's hands. But if this morning was any indication, we might not be back to racing until after 8 AM PST tomorrow. Stay tuned...

UPDATE: We just got back from the driver's meeting and got word that the organizers will be checking with the national weather service periodicially, give updates on conditions every hour and if they give the go ahead to resume the race, the teams will have 30 minutes to prep before heading back to the track. During that time, no work can be performed to the vehicles.

I'm reporting this comment as:

Reported comments and users are reviewed by Autoblog staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week to determine whether they violate Community Guideline. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination.


    • 1 Second Ago
  • From Our Partners

    You May Like
    Links by Zergnet
    Share This Photo X