CNN Poll: 61% of Americans oppose automaker bailout
The Detroit 3 automakers are just concluding their first day of a second round of Senate hearings in which they're asking for anywhere from $18 to $34 billion in government loans. We've been watching the hearings all day on CSPAN, and aside from being very sleepy now, are not convinced yet that these automakers will receive the aid they seek.
But, we're interested to hear what you think, and since you probably didn't receive a call from a CNN pollster this past week, you can take our poll below.
[Source: CNN Money, Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models