Porsche donates Congestion Charge legal awards to charity
Porsche had previously said it would donate all of its winnings in the case to charity, and the German automaker has now followed through with the cause. A total of £375,000 has officially been donated to Skidz, a UK charity that seeks to train young people mechanical skills, at a ceremony held at a Porsche facility in London.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models