New Aptera website dishes fresh pics, more info
The new renderings released on the site also raise some questions. For instance, the rods going to the front wheels look suspiciously like axles and speculation is rife that the vehicle is now front-wheel, or maybe even all-wheel drive. We'll know for sure by the end of this year when they release the first one into the California wilds. Some things mentioned that we look forward to in 2009 include the ability to tour the factory and take a test drive. We also suspect they will be making an announcement concerning their upcoming 4-wheeled model, code-named Palomar, by spring. Thanks to everyone for the tip!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video