Electric car conversion business still going strong
Utah-based EV Source LLC confirms the uptick in business. Owner Ryan Bohm says his EV components supply business has grown by a third since summer. "There definitely has been an upturn. A lot of people ask me if business has gone down with the downturn in the economy, but it has stayed really strong," We think if you can't afford a Tesla Roadster, converting a car might be good solution for your local driving needs. Hit the jump for an MSNBC video about Wayne Alexander and the car-converting business.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies