It's hard to keep up with all of the places that electric car promoters/builders Better Place (and their Renault and Nissan partners) are trying to do business, but we've got to keep trying. The latest potential target is Ireland, where the government announced a plan to develop an electric vehicle network last week. The idea is to create a €1 million pilot project to help make 10 percent of Ireland's road transport fleet electric by 2020. Better Place hasn't signed on to make the move to Ireland, but the company did release a statement saying it "welcomed" the move and had looked at data that shows that 82 percent of Irish consumers "would be more likely to buy an electric car if the vehicle benefitted from lower levels of tax." What's up with the other 18 percent?


[Source: Better Place]


From Our Partners

You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Share This Photo X