Sarcasm, they say, is the lowest form of wit, but in some situations it's the only thing that will do. Take a poor parking job, for example. We've all been there, we've all seen it, and we've all had the same thoughts. And since anything and everything can be merchandised these days – including our thoughts – it was only a matter of time before someone brought something like this to market. And that someone is Jack Spade, who's offering a set of cards that read "nice parking" -- perfect for sticking under the windshield wiper of particularly offensively-parked vehicles. Of course the white cards, which come in packs of 25 in a black box, leave room to scribble extra words. Like "numb-nuts." Or other words we wouldn't print on a family-friendly website.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX