Swiss E-Motion hybrid to launch in '09
Power comes from a 94-horsepower electric motor along with a small 24-horse gasoline-powered V2 engine. Lithium ion batteries of untold capacity hold the electrons. An extremely light weight - just 800kg (1764 lbs) - ensures sporty driving dynamics and acceleration on par with sportscar rivals such as the Lotus Elise. Starting in '09, 10,000 examples are scheduled to be built with a price of €50,000. There's a video of the E-Motion pasted after the break for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
[Source: Piston Heads]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies