BMW could be developing 1-Series "Shooting Brake" wagon
This type of vehicle has historically fared rather poorly in the style-conscious United States, but Europeans seem more apt to choose practical hatch-like styles, so we'd expect the new model to debut across the pond for sure. BMW is expected to launch a new version of its entry-level model that will be larger and offer downsized engines with direct injection and forced induction burning both gasoline and diesel fuel.
[Source: Auto Bild via Motor Authority]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video