Dean Kamen going mad in seclusion?
That island was recently cut-off the grid by the powers-that-be, which miffed Kamen a bit, as you might imagine. The good thing is that the inventor took the opportunity to make the entire country of Dumpling energy independent. Kamen's past inventions are proving handy, with electric Segways the most-used method of transportation, a custom water filtration system to clean the water and a methane-powered Stirling engine just for added coolness. We don't want to know where the methane is from.
[Source: Yahoo News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies