Live in luxury and drive electric: Monaco to have nationwide EV charging network
In any case, it seems that Monegasques are going to have plenty of charging stations to plug in their Teslas, or I should say Renault-Nissans, because the Franco-Japanese alliance has signed yet another agreement to create the EV-supporting infrastructure. Monaco already had a few charging stations since the '90s, but this agreement's target is to attract residents and companies to participate in the Alliance's zero emission mobility program by purchasing and utilizing EVs. And not only that: Monaco wants to be the place to celebrate EV marketing activities.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models