We're less than a day away from hearing all the official details on the new 2010 Mustang and bits of information are still dribbling out on the interwebs. The latest is that we now have some purported pricing and option information on at least the Mustang GT Premium package. If accurate, the price of the GT Premium will climb by about $935 to $30,095, a jump of 3.2%. Looking at the equipment list though, it appears some new features are included in that price like 18-inch wheels that were previously optional and SYNC. Other standard equipment includes automatic headlamps, LED tail-lights and body-colored mirrors. If this information is accurate, one other annoyance of the 2005-2009 Mustangs has been addressed with an interior trunk release, something that was previously missing. Ford will be revealing everything very soon, so stay tuned.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX