Rendered Speculation: Next-gen Ford Focus, ugh
Things aren't rumored to get any better inside, with an iDrive-like interface to "improve ergonomics." Higher quality materials will also fill the cabin, so at least it will be a more hospitable place to pass the hours swearing at the inscrutable electronics. At least it'll carry Ecoboost engines underhood, of which we have nothing snarky to say.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models