Yesterday we got a preview of the Classic Design Concepts Group 2 Widebody Challenger, and today we made sure to hunt down both versions on the SEMA show floor to get some photos. Both feature an appearance package including widened fenders, stainless steel mesh grille, and functional aluminum shaker hood. Both are supercharged, although the black car comes with a Vortech and the white packs a Procharger. Additional performance upgrades include a Pypes cat-back exhaust system, KW adjustable coilover suspension, and 15-inch Baer brakes. We love the look of both cars, and the extra wide fenders give them a particularly aggressive stance. We're sure we'd appreciate the supercharged Hemi as well.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models