Porsche considers a return to four-cylinder engines
Rumors indicate that the firm's entry-level Boxster model may get a new four-cylinder engine in a bid to help improve the automaker's overall eco-reputation. According to reports on Autocar, the new engine as installed in the next-gen Boxster will be the most economical Porsche ever. Currently, the smallest engine available in the Boxster is a six cylinder unit that displaces 2.7-liters and emits 222g/km of CO2 into the air. Porsche can surely do better than that.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video