GM launches Cruze in South Korea as Lacetti Premiere
The Chevy Cruze era has begun in South Korea, except the sedan will be badged as the Lacetti Premiere. General Motors partner Daewoo is producing the fuel efficient sedan for Korea, the first market to get one of GM's most important future vehicles. The Cruze is the first truly global vehicle that the General will produce, with a keen eye on fuel economy and scalability. The Lacetti Premiere will come equipped with the same 1.6L powerplant with 140 hp as the rest of the world, meaning fuel economy is reported to approach 40 mpg on the highway. Europe won't receive the Cruze until early 2009, with the U.S. getting the Bow Tie-branded sedan in 2010... at the earliest.
[Source: Trading Markets]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video