Spy Shots: Panamera mule close-ups... still looks... hmmm...
At last count, there were 13 Porsche Panameras winding their way up and down San Francisco streets. We don't know what could be so challenging in the city by the bay that Porsche would take a huge mule fleet to a crowded city center, but needless to say there have been a lot of pictures taken. This particular lensman was even able to spend enough close up time with a curbside model that he got tire sizes (F: 255/40 R20, R: 285/40 R20), a description of the dash, and pictures of the ceramic brakes. We won't even say anything about how the car looks. Have a look at the 15 shots for yourself and see if you feel any differently about it. Thanks to everyone who sent in tips!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX