Project Green Leaf plans "Plug In America Infrastructure"
One interesting feature of the PGL program is the integration of information services into its charging posts. Each four foot tall, stainless steel station would have an integrated touch screen that could display information you request, such as your account details or the local weather. They could also display location-specific ads or movie trailers and thereby add another revenue stream for the company. While the eventual success of the Project Green Leaf effort remains to be seen, we can't help but be impressed by the scope of their vision. We will keep you informed as more details emerge.
[Source: North Escambia.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video