Difference Makers! Patriots! The HUMMER Club goes on Colbert
We're not going to jump on the idea that the HUMMER brand is worse than any other large, V8-powered off-road vehicle... it really isn't. The problem with HUMMERs is that nobody wants to go out and buy huge gas-guzzlers that they don't really need. Similar massive sales declines are happening across the board, and those vehicles are suffering the consequences as well. Oh yeah, and magic-wand technology is still decades away. Watch the video after the break.
[Source: The Colbert Report]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies