Michigan governor proposes state income tax credit of hybrid buyers
With a rapidly declining tax and manufacturing base it's not clear how the state could afford any kind of breaks and what economic benefit it would bring to the state if they did. Certainly there would be an environmental benefit, but that doesn't help if you don't have the cash to pay.
[Source: Detroit News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video