How long until we see an electric Rolls Royce Phantom?
Rolls Royce is currently owned by BMW, a brand that has a bit of experience with electric vehicles, having just debuted its MINI E electric car. Purves believes that between the engineers at his company and BMW, creating an electrically-driven Rolls Royce shouldn't be too tough an assignment and could be ready in short order.
[Source: CAR Magazine]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models