Spy Shots: Hyundai developing 4-door coupe?
Pretty as they may be, these cars aren't the most practical choices for every day transportation, but they are proving popular enough that newcomers such as Volkswagen and now Hyundai are testing the waters with more mainstream vehicles. The Korean automaker's entry appears to be based on the Sonata mid-sizer and would likely be equipped with the same powertrain options as its less fashionable sibling. A budget model with a similar silhouette as more high priced offerings could be a winner and we hope something along these slinky lines could be on the drawing board using the Genesis sedan's underpinnings.
[Source: World Car Fans]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models