GM wants Chrysler deal done soon, might not be able to get the cash
Though it sounded hard to believe when we first heard the GM/Chrysler merger rumors, it truly appears that these talks are taking place at a very high level and the deal could indeed be on its way to. We'll just need to pay close attention in the next few weeks to the reactions from the Feds, the UAW and the thousands of workers that would inevitably be affected by the deal. Stay tuned.
[Sources: The Detroit News, Market Watch, Automotive News - sub. req'd]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video