Enter the Rumormill: Next European Fusion to be a real minivan?
There is a rumor that a new Fusion, possibly called B-Max, could offer a better-sized minivan for Europeans. The name relates to Ford's other minivans, the C-Max (based on the Focus) and the S-Max (based on the Mondeo). The fact is that Ford has just purchased a new manufacturing facility in Romania and the new Fiesta/Mazda 2 platform is ready for such a model.
[Source: Le Blog Auto]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video