Barack Obama billboards spotted in Xbox 360's Burnout Paradise
Reports of Barack Obama sightings in Burnout Paradise on the XBox 360 have been pouring in. It seems the Presidential hopeful has purchased virtual billboard space from Electronic Arts, the makers of the game. EA has confirmed the ad buy adding that it takes advertising from any credible source for placement in its video games. The ad itself shows Obama next to a message directing voters to voteforchange.com, a site that gives voters information about how to register and where to vote. Too bad Obama has cited video games as an obstacle to a good education as recently as yesterday, and there's no confirmation yet to the rumor that McCain is looking to buy spots on the Monopoly board.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX