GM (sorta) denies seeking $5 billion direct loan from feds to stay afloat
Reuters (via Automotive News) reports that GM isn't after the fed's cash, but isn't averse to the idea or "taking dramatic steps" to make ends meet during these tumultuous times.
GM spokesperson, Greg Martin, said that the automaker isn't "actively pursing" the loans, but "you really can't rule out anything." M-kay.
[Source: Barrons, Reuters, Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models