The Dagne: Video game on three wheels
With series production planned for 2011, they have been testing a prototype since January and say that "development is proceeding smoothly and quickly." They also hope to have a limited edition single-seat, topless version available even earlier, in mid-2010. The Progressive Automotive X-Prize contender has has pretty nice performance targets. Its range is listed as 120 miles in electric mode, 600 miles as a hybrid. Top speed is an ambitious 120 mph with a 0 to 60 Mph of 5 seconds. Price is a very optimistic "under $20,000." If you want to follow their progress or learn more they have a blog. We look forward to seeing some video of this rolling video game in the future.
[Source: Revolution Motors via Aptera Forum]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies