Welcome to the Platts Cellulosic Ethanol and Biofuels conference, here's your Escalade
GM had specified that only GM vehicles be used in getting us to the hotel, the driver told me and when I asked if there was any ethanol in the tank, he said there's probably E10, because that's what the pump sticker says, but no go on E85. He admitted that his company doesn't even have any vehicles that run on E85. I appreciated the ride to the hotel, but couldn't pass up the chance to share this little tidbit. Some real coverage of the conference coming right up.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models