Top Gear filming hour-long special in Vietnam
It looks like the Top Gear guys are in Vietnam working on an hour-long special. While we don't have any specifics, we do have some pics that popped up on Ausmotive. The Top Gear website isn't much help, cryptically telling us that the lads don't plan on shooting anyone, but they don't rule it out knowing that Jezza is there. Expect a challenge of some sort, probably involving something considerably slower than the American iron they sampled while Stateside, and of course lots of laughs as always. Thanks for all the tips!
[Source: Top Gear]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX