Checking in with Coskata before we check in with Coskata
Greentechmedia mentioned that the biofuel company should be just about finished with a third round of funding, which will probably be a big one. On top of a $25 million demonstration plant being built in Pennsylvania, Earth2Tech writes about a new $400 million Coskata plant in Florida in partnership with U.S. Sugar Corp. Whatever the general discussion is in Chicago, we'll make sure to get the official response from Coskata to these claims that there's simply no way they can make cellulosic ethanol for $1 a gallon. Stay tuned.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies