Tazzari Group teases with flashes of Zero, the Italian city car
Built on an aluminum frame, the Zero weighs only 1,195 lbs. and has a 93-mile range. It can reach 31 mph in 5 seconds and tops out at 56 mph. That makes it faster than the MyCar or G-Wiz but leaves it in the medium-speed-vehicle (MSV) range and well short of the mark set by that other Italian electric, the Pininfarina B0 (B Zero) which just debuted in Paris. No other details are available yet but we'll keep an ear to the ground and keep you up to speed.
[Source: Tazzari Group via Smart Planet]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies