Oil back below $88 on Monday
While demand for oil is down to where it was eight months ago, OPEC is watching with a wary eye. The oil consortium, which on several occasions has increased oil production over the past year, is likely to slash production when it meets again in December. In the short term, industry experts are predicting that gas prices will drop below the $3 mark by November 1, which will make for one piece of good news in an otherwise lousy news cycle.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models