Prius wins the "How Far For $100" race
Another addition I'd like to see is the ability to add in plug-in vehicles to the list, even currently unavailable models like the Volt and Aptera. For $100 worth of electricity, you can go quite a distance. It'd be fun to see the cars that will be available in two or three years arrayed today in the visual chart that Brad has built. Just a thought.
[Source: How Far For 100]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies