Tesla scouts Seattle for new store, 80 people get a test drive
Zak Edson, Tesla's senior manager of member services, posted yesterday about the "four-day sales and marketing blitz" and said that 80 people - potential customers and media - got to drive the car. Part of Tesla's interest in expanding to Washington state is the tax offer for greener vehicles - including a sales tax exemption for hybrids and alternative fuel vehicles. You'll have to hurry to get a discount on your Model S, though. The tax is set to stop at the end of 2010. There's more, including a list of local news bits about Tesla's NW appearance, over at the Tesla Feel blog.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models