EEStor signs exclusive contract with Light Electric Vehicles Company
In spite of their previously announced deals with Zenn Motor Company and Lockheed Martin, skepticism about the device seems to abound amongst those who frequent the website dedicated to eeverything EEStor, TheEEStory.com. The site, headed by an equally mysterious un-named blogger who answers only to the name of "B.", still has some true believers but a contractual agreement with a company with no existing product is not likely to gain any new conversions. Still, it all makes for interesting reading and "B" even lands interviews with the head of EEStor, Dick Weir, as well as other key players in this slowly unfolding techno-drama.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models