Popular Mechanics tests the efficiency of the Cobalt XFE
After about 500 miles of driving, PM achieved an average of 32.3 miles per gallon in combined driving. For a car costing just over $16K, that's pretty good. Remember, that number may be well below those of the Prius or Jetta TDI, but those vehicles may be priced a bit out of the range of many shoppers who'd like to save on their fuel bills. All in all, it's a pretty good effort from Chevrolet and will have to do until the Cruze arrives.
[Source: Popular Mechanics]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies