Fiat considering Dino-badged Elise
Say Dino, and people immediately think of something Italian. Most likely, you'll think of either a Rat-Pack crooner or a Ferrari, but there's a third Dino, and that's the one we're talking about. Fiat's thinking of resurrecting its Dino sub-brand with a version of the next generation of Lotus Elise. While the original Dino looked like an Iso Grifo and helped Ferrari homologate a V6 engine for competition, the new Dino will be all about Fiat finding a niche and filling it. Fiat's looking to snag untapped buyers, and if it can accomplish that without having to engineer an entire new car, everyone wins, especially if it looks as good as the old Dino. Aping the Dino 246 wouldn't be unwelcome, either.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video