Spy Photos: Mazda3 sedan wearing skin-tight camo
When is camo not really camo? When it's black and white tape stuck to the body of the 2010 Mazda3 sedan. The new 3 was recently caught in the U.S. and the new front end is essentially a reworked version of the Mazda6's, with a grinning, two-piece grille split by an angular bumper. Notice the bulges and fairings around the foglamps next to the lower grille, and the way the stretched headlights and flared fenders turn the hood outline into a wild polyhedral. The sculpted leather seats and roomy cabin look a treat as well. Assuming Mazda won't jack up the price or sink the driving dynamics, this could exceed the success of the current car. We'll bring you the full story from the LA Auto Show in just about sixty days. Thanks for the tip, Kris!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX