Rider Magazine tests two-wheeled fuel efficiency
Rider Magazine recently gathered up a group of small-displacement motorcycles with a view to finding accurate real-world fuel mileage numbers. Scooters, which often score significantly higher in efficiency, were not included in this test. Many seasoned cycle riders claim that larger bikes are necessary for real enjoyment, and though we don't necessarily agree, we're glad to see some mid-sized bikes included for comparison's sake. Take a look at the full results here. The moral: getting 70 miles per gallon is possible, but compromises are needed.
[Source: Rider Magazine]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video